Designing a website requires a lot of things, namely. Why do you need the website? What is your goal? The name of the website. What type of web hosting will you be using? Then comes designing, content, digital marketing plan, and Google Analytics.
But the most important thing is you need a website developer. Imagine, you have it all but no website developer, what will you do then? Well, worry not that’s where WordPress theme bundles come in. These pre-designed bundles allow you to develop websites with a single click without any assistance from pricey website developers.
What is WordPress Bundle Theme?
Various website theme developing companies offer WordPress Theme Bundles to clients who are looking to invest in website developing tools for a longer period. These theme bundles are low on price, hence offer a better monetary advantage to the client. The fact is there are a lot of standalone and bundles themes available in the market, but you need to know which of those will better suit your needs and requirements before investing in them.
First of all, you need to pick the bundle from a company that is reliable and offers better user-interface designing than others because WordPress themes allow you to design a website without any knowledge of coding, so you don’t want a website that hangs, takes time to load, or is unsafe.
When you purchase the WP Theme Bundles you guarantee that your website has the best UI, great front-end styling, different page format, colors, text style styling, widgets, plugins, and more. Themes designed on WordPress have a larger market share and demand as compared to content management systems (CMS). When you buy a bundle you get a lot of features for a year at low prices as compared to standalone themes that might burn a hole in your pocket.
What’s the difference between a WordPress Bundle Theme and a standalone Theme?
To make it simple, the distinction between WordPress Theme Bundles and WordPress Standalone formats is the number of pages, features, plugins, and more each offer. With WordPress Bundles, you can design a retina-ready website filled with features and plugins to make access easier while with a standalone theme you have limited features because of budget constraints.
A standalone theme comes with useful shortcodes that make designing the website simpler while Bundles come with a lot of features that could be a little difficult to understand at first but with a little practice and demonstration video, you are good to go.
Bundle Theme Advantages
Buying a WordPress theme bundle is cheaper than a CMS-designed website or even a standalone WordPress theme.
WordPress theme bundles offer a cost-effective approach, helping in reducing the total cost of designing the website as well as future maintenance. Clients are required to spend less money on website development since the bundle contains all the add-ons features, plugins, widgets, and page templates ideal for multipurpose websites. So, how is WordPress Theme Bundles are beneficial:
- WP theme bundle prices are easier on your budget as compared to standalone themes
- You get a lot of features from the WP theme pack
- 100% functional WordPress themes accessible for a year
- You have complete access to present and future WordPress Themes
- WP Theme Bundles are well-documented
- Completely free theme installation
- You can reach out for help anytime
- Compatible for Ecommerce and Multi-Purpose websites
- Regular updates for an entire year
Top 5 WordPress Theme Bundles
Below we have mentioned the five best companies that offer WordPress Theme bundles at reasonable prices. Check them out:
First on our list is ThemesRain, which offers 40+ popular WordPress Themes that are suitable for multi-purpose websites. That’s not it, you can purchase these themes worth $1560 for just $89/year, however, this offer is valid only for the first 100 customers. So, what all features do you get from themes by ThemesRain:
- 40+ unique pre-designed themes suitable for multipurpose websites
- 100’s of pages format to choose form
- SEO and mobile-friendly themes
- You get all the premium plugins
- Get new themes regularly
- User-friendly and engaging graphics
- UI and UX that is designed to increase your ROI
- Easy one-click demo
- Comes with WooCommerce and other popular plugins
Creative Market offers a wide range of theme bundles starting from $39 and goes to beyond $80. All themes offered by the company are suitable for developing a single website as well as multipurpose websites (if you are investing more than $60). The themes offered by the company are suitable for developing blogs, shopping sites, New websites, and more. Some of the features of Creative Market WordPress Theme bundles are:
- Unlimited banner slider and theme options
- You can customize the colors and theme pattern
- Fully retina-ready and responsive themes
- SEO-ready theme
- Woocommerce, Contact form 7 compatible
- 100% Multi-Language
- Designed on a latest WordPress version
Next on our list is bundle WordPress themes offered by VWThemes. Their themes don’t come with weighty features, which make installation and usage simple and easier. Themes that are weighty could affect the loading speed of the website as well as influence user experience and SEO visibility. Keeping that in mind, they offer premium theme bundles worth $7,316 only for $99 a year. All these bundle themes are cross-browser compatible and are designed on the latest version of WordPress i.e. 5.7.2. Some of the theme features include:
- API customizer for all themes
- Easily appointment for assistance
- Responsive and Retina-ready design
- Comes with preloaded logos, templates, and more
- Advanced color pallets options
- Compatible with more than 100 Fonts, RTL, and Translation Ready
- SEO Friendly
- Compatible with Contact Form 7 and Woocommerce
For just $79 Grace Themes offer premium theme bundles worth thousands of dollars. All the themes offered by them are designed on WordPress version 4.5 or above and are cross-browser compatible. Their themes come with preloaded features like Revolution slider, NextGEN photo gallery, WooCommerce compatible, Contact form 7, security plugins, and more. Some of the features are:
- About 70 WordPress Themes
- Develop unlimited sites on limited budget
- Access to all present and future WordPress themes for 1 year
- One-click demo content and easy installation
- No hidden costs
- Theme updates for one year
- Lifetime help and support
- User Friendly, quick, and retina-ready themes
- Responsive and SEO friendly themes
For $99 Luzuk offers WordPress theme bundles that are easy to use options, beautifully designed, and suitable for developing multi-purpose websites. All the themes designed by the company are eye-catching, user-friendly, and are designed to increase web traffic to your website and the best thing is that all their theme is Licensed Under General Public License (GNU)
Some of the features of the themes are:
- Different Theme and banner slider option
- You can customize the Inner Page Banner
- Fully Responsive
- Woocommerce compatible
- Customize the number of posts, color, and layout
- Multiple Page themes
- Designed on latest WordPress Standard
- 100% Multi-Language and RTL support
Choosing the perfect WordPress theme bundle can be a tough decision, but when you are clear about what, why, how, and how much, you can easily make your decision. We only hope that with little assistance from us, you can make the best choice for your business.
Till then keep browsing and keep choosing!